Friday, July 31, 2009

Love Without Regret














I'm not beside you
I never know your feelings
I can never know your feelings
Sorry
I am never beside you while you are sad
I am never beside you while you are blue
I never know your feeling
Whether you are happy nor sad
I am useless, sorry
Ignore me, refuse me, forget me
maybe is the right

I love you
but in the wrong way?
I was only care about chasing after you
I never stand in your shoes
I don't know whats your feeling
I can never have the same feelings with you
You always past the day without me
You will never care about me
But, I wan to be, by your side

Can you give me a chance?
I am sorry
for what I had done before that has make you unhappy
I am depressed
May you share me your anger?
May you share me your sadness?
May you share me, your happiness?
Can you tell me what is in your mind?
May I have the chance to know your heart?
Are you willing to give me a chance?

I would like to be your guardian
If I couldn't walk by yourside
I would like to walk after you
I would like to be your anger puppet when u are angry
I would like to be your tissue and wipe off your tears
I would like to be an audience to your frustrations
I will be any thing that you wan to me to be

I love you
You will never understand
Neither will you never know
Sorry, Maybe I am in the wrong way
If I can't, or you won't allowed...
I would like to follow along you, quietly
to Be a Guardian
to Love you, silently

No comments: