Friday, December 25, 2009

fark me

this cyber cannot use chinese

welcome to my broken english blog

wad can i do?
im still myself
still behav the worse attitude to u

can i scold everything to myself?
can i scold every rude word to myself?
can i try to scold myself with rude word and break my blog's goodwill?
i tried to scold myself
i used to scold myself
but nth changes
it still behav like this
how worse am i?
i feel like wanna cry for it
i have already fall for it

cb...
hon kar wei, wad a bitch?
cant do anything
only let gf cry
lj...
one day this person die oso no people will care of it
wad the hell this world oso got this kind d people?
diao...

still can do wad?
ald hapen?
say so much oso cant change anything
everyday no mood then got people will tong qing u mie?
i wish to die
living for wad?
living only let gf cry..
this kind people wan for wad?
still gt wad use?
say wad forever? eat back my words and shut up la!

maybe dun say anything will be better
maybe wont let her down...
to be a better man
i used to be
but still failed at all
nth to say
no reason
becos im worse
a bad guy
a dog
a bitch
an idiot
a cbk
a ljk
a man who hav useless guts and useless heart
fark
go die la
living for letting gf down
living for letting gf dropping tears
living for letting gf to be unhappy

i still can do wad?
wad shud i do?
drops a man's tear? and laugh by people
hell...
maybe if im nt here
maybe it im nt in ur life
then ur tears will not be dropping for me

i let u down
i let u cry
i try to ask myself
i still hav wad zi ge to say i love u?
im a bitch

No comments: